Friday, July 04, 2008

i could sing of YOUR love forever

"However, as it is written: No eye has seen, no ear has heard,no mind has conceived what God has prepared for thosewho love him”
1 Corinthians 2:9

God loves me so much!!! He has never let me down in any way.
Imagine we (jayson & i) didn't have any savings and God provided for a 250K wedding :D
galing MO LORD!!! :D

6 months lang at binigay smen ni Lord ang blessings :)
jayson had a business trip and i have a new job..which is very unexpected dahil wala na akong alam sa field na ito..
kaya nga i really believe na pag binigay syo ni Lord yon, walang makakapigil, ddating at ddating syo yan in his right time :)

pagpasok ko d2, nbalitaan ko dami nag-apply, yung mga tao pa na mas mdami nalalaman sa field na ito kesa sakin..un mas updated..un mas marrunong... pero God made a way for me to get into this job.. perfect tlga plan ni Lord for those who love him..

tas un bahay sa tabi nila jayson sa las pinas nabakante (sa alabang lang ang work namen kaya 30-minute ride lang), dun kame tuloy tumira ng bestfriend ko, at un na din ang pnplan nmen bilhin ni jayson in the future..GALING TLGA NI LORD!!!

I LOVE YOU LORD!!!

THANK YOU PO!

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.
1 Chronicles 4:10

No comments: